Sunday, December 28, 2014

Still Christmas



Hi Friends!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas filled with joy and many blessings.   I'm sharing a few more Christmas cards that I made in December.  I know Christmas is over but I just wanted to share these cards that I made.

I used a retired Stampin Up image for the card above as well as retired SU designer series papers.  


I used a Rachelle Anne Miller image for this card.  

I have a bunch of Whipper Snapper rubber stamps that I love.  Their images are really cute.


Here's another card I made using Whipper Snapper.


This image is a digital image.  I can't remember the company name.  I'm typing on my laptop and the image is on my desktop so I can't look it up at the moment.



The image on this card is by CC Designs.


This image is super duper cute.  It's  a stamp by Crafter's Companion!  I never heard of this stamp company but they are actually the company that makes the EZ Mounts.  OMG!  Their rubber stamp images are super duper cute.  I was going through all their images and I wanted to buy so many of them!!  I'll have to wait. . . .maybe I'll buy a few at a time.   What I love about their images is that the images are very detailed and beautifully drawn.  Here is their website if you've never heard of this company:  Crafter's Companion


Finally, I used Rachelle Anne Miller for this card .  I used a little embossing powder to the edge of the image.  It's something different.  I think I'm going to continue to make Christmas cards throughout the year so I won't feel rushed during the holiday.  This year I actually started in August but I think I need to start sooner.  One or two cards a month is a good pace.

I made a bunch of Valentine's Day cards and I'm already starting on Easter cards.  I'll share the cards next time!  If I don't blog before New Year's Day, hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!


Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page 
 

2 comments:

Eve said...

Hi Maria,
Wow! Wow! and more Wow!!
Thank you so much for sharing your stunning cards - I love them all!

Happy New Year to you too.
xx

Beth Norman said...

Your cards are all gorgeous. I have the skating company and sold it to a girl whose parents went skating on their first date. I can't believe how far ahead you are for making Valentine and Easter cards. I better get cracking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |